SalesforceCodex.com is started in 2016 as a personal blog where I tried to solve problems with simple and understandable content. Initially, my focus was on sharing content on which feature I was working.
Today, SalesforceCodex.com is focused on helping salesforce developers, programmers and other IT professionals improve their careers. We are helping developers in integrating other technologies, coding best practices, lightning web components, architecture, design solutions, etc.
My mission for this site is to empower developers and architects throughout the world to make better and more configurable Salesforce applications. This will lead them to gain self-confidence, be more productive, to find and reach development goals.
About Me :
I have been working Salesforce ecosystem for the last 7 years. Before this, i have worked in Microsoft technologies .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET, API Development, WCF, Oracle, Angular, and MS Dynamic CRM. I am in the web from the beginning and love to play with web technologies.
I am Salesforce Certified Application Architect and on road to System Architect.
1. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
2. Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
3. Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
4. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification
5. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
1. Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer
2. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
LOVE CODING FROM HEART
Connect me on LinkedIn/Twitter/telegram group for any discussion, especially for immediate response.
|2020||#4 Salesforce Developer Blog|
|2021||#1 Salesforce Developer Blog|
|2022||#1 Salesforce Developer Blog|
|2022||#6 Salesforce Developer Blog|
|2021||#4 Salesforce Developer Blog|