SalesforceCodex.com is started in 2016 as personal blog where i tried to solve problem with simple and understandable content. Initially my focus was sharing content on which i was working.
Today, SalesforceCodex.com is focused on helping salesforce developers, programmers and other IT professionals improve their careers. We are helping developers in integrating other technologies, coding best practice etc.
My mission for this site is to empower developers and architects throughout the world to make better and configurable Salesforce application. This will lead them to gain self-confidence, to be more productive, to find and reach development goals.
About Me :
I have been working Salesforce ecosystem since last 6 years. Before this i have worked in Microsoft technologies .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET, API Development, WCF, Oracle, Angular, MS Dynamic CRM. I am in web from beginning and love to play with web technologies.
I am Salesforce Certified Application Architect and on road to System Architect.
1. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
2. Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
3. Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
4. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification
5. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I